Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday black...

Today is a Tuesday Black for 4mei, 6mei & Xueni.......

I wished their Black-ness don't spread to me. heehee....

4mei got called in to her superior's room. She's handed with a project. Her colleague gonna be sack, so she's asked to take-over the project. She had previously deal with this particular customers & simply hate the project to the core. Still, she's left with no choice but to accept the task.

And when I called her, she cried out whilst telling me about it. I'm shocked sia........ lol...

Next, at around 1pm, 6mei called and asked if I'm at shop already. Says she'll be coming over to my place. No need to work meh? I called her n asked if she kena POK. And she said yah. Wah... faint. "finally" she kena POK. because her working & own attitude is total intolerance lah.... She alway don't wana heed advices. Don't wana learn. Now, kena asked to tender.

As for Xueni, today is her 6th day. She msn me saying she kena scolded. And then went offline.

Wah....... so i conclude today is their black tuesday. :P

Me? Still doing good......

5more hours left to end tuesday...

Writing off.
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment