I'm at shop now. later i'll be meetin up with mike,eileen,tony. mike coming to fetch me. Yeah! he is so thoughtful la.. hahaa. thoughtful till he making himself headache of deciding where to meet up.
Meet up for a reason. And the reason is, to discuss our schedule for our taiwan trip. Mike will be joining us. Jetstar launched the promotion again. And this time round, no need travel in pair to enjoy the cheap fares. So, damn lucky for us. The promo has ended.
This taiwan trip gonna be a enjoyable & fruitful one. Because, we won't be staying at taipei alone. We'd planned to travel around taiwan. Does this mean Backpack holiday? hahaha. i'm so excited!! I always wanted backpack holidays. Never tried it before.!
Lucky me, my menses has just said byebye to me. And that means, i'm carefree when i go taiwan! I need not worry about finding toilet, totally hassle-free man! And yes, i find menses so troublesome can......... But still, i wana have menses! Because i wana have kids! I want 4children lor. hhahahahaah. Not that i loves kid. In fact, i don't really likes kids. I just wana have 4 children... :D I want my children to have siblings. Maybe because i come from many siblings-family. hahaha.
Alot more to updates....
Saturday, I went to Stephani Sun Concert.
Wednesday, Dance show at Club Arena. Their 2nd anniversary.
Stay tuned....
Logging off....
ByeBye. :)
*************************************************



No comments:
Post a Comment