Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mid-week...

I woke up as early as 9.15am. Surprised huh.......

Asked Bf to gimme morning call at 9am. Because yesterday i slept at 1am. so, 8hrs of sleep is enough. sleep too much gonna end up being too sleepy.
I got myself frighten when i heard noises coming out from my sisters's bedroom. I stared at the door for few secs, then i realised my 6mei is sleeping inside. i forgot she is Not working anymore. lolz...
And i prepared breakfast for both of us.....

I'm browsing thru emails, lias with mike & tony with the taiwan trip schedule. sigh...............

Not to forget login to Fb, playing bejeweled blitz. It's my hot favourite game right now.

Was msn-ing with Weiliang. My poly classmates. Such a small world, he is my 4mei new colleague. WOW. cannot imagine sia.. He's more shocked. he says it's weird to work together with classmate's sister. Lol....

At times i really felt singapore is a small country. Especially as i grew older, i find that alot of friends are linked to one another.

I can actually surf net halfway & sleep...... lol... Was on the phone with 4mei while lazing on the bed. After gossiping with her, i dozed off for 1hr.... hahahaa...

Writing off le.......

I'm thinking if i wana meet bf anot....

He's still at workshop. Don't know why there's always so much things to do. Lucky i called him n didn't say "baby" because his friend answered the call on behalf of him. WOW. else i gonna be paisei lei....... hehhee.

Not that i'm lazy to go out.... i wana meet bf also. but if never meet, he can have more rest..........

see how....

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment