Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday feast?

It's weekend!!! In the afternoon, I went to Causeway Point with 4mei & Xueni. 3 of us went foodcourt for lunch.

I'd the craving for Ban Mian. I asked 4mei if i want to order Ban Mian or Mee Hoon Kuay??? i think awhile & chose Ban Mian. Because only my mummy cooked the BEST Mee Hoon Kuay!!! :)

Qiu-Lian Ban-Mian

Fried Oysters.

Mine-wok.

With Mee Pok dry.


This Mee-pok looks damn delicious when the uncle is cooking. BUt, it taste kinda disappointing. Xueni says, can see cannot eat. Lol...

Reached home around 6pm. I gave bf wake up calls. Meanwhile checking out for new movies~~~ 4mei has got class gathering @ Yishun. My late uncle's van is with us. So, instead of she herself drives the van there, she asked me to send her.

Alright, i loves to drive anyway... :) :)

I'm checking on movies... Fast & Furious 4 @ GV Tiong Bahru. It's damn damn the weird. Imagine almost the entire threatre are fully occupied, leaving the first 2 rows selling fast, i saw 2 seats available in the first few rows counting from the back!!! I clicked on it as fast as my fingers could do so. And YUp, i managed to get 2tickets!!!


Bf came fetch me & we head off to Tiong Bahru.

Yong-Tau-Foo @ Kim Tiam Road.
Only LIAO...


We still have some more time away before the movie starts. Went la-teh @ Coffee Club.

And i order a Sinful yet Inresistant desserts!
Muddy Mud Pie....


Bf with his latte




Concentrating...


Nice show!!!!

Home Sweet Home. :)
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment