Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday.

I'm at shop. Lately, business hasn't been the good. Was rather bad. FEP is quiet too... :(

Then... i'm playing with Pet Society again. :P
This is my pet. i create a pig look named Baba.



Chit-chat with Bf, he went swimming with his friends. And was on & off on the phone with each other.

I wanted to eat BeeHoon again. So, at 6.55pm, i called them up & placed my order. But, at 7.24pm, they hasn't come yet. So, i called again & asked if they'd forgot about my order, and i repeat my order & unit-nos again. And their replied was, OK ok.

Bf called, i told him about it. He says maybe they are busy or what. Ok, i called them again at 7.35pm. THis time round, the line is engaged. Suddenly i remembered Eileen mentioned before that this stall will hang up their phone in the evening. I tried re-dailing for many times. Still, engaged.

Then at 7.45pm, i was kinda impatient already. Not that i'm very hungry, but i hate to wait & wait & wait like stupid fool. I really don't know if they will deliver my food anot. So, i decided to call & order from another stall.

Then at 7.56pm, Bf called me, this guy, gave me surprise again. Appeared infront of me. I told him, i machiam kana GOTCHA..!!! =.=''!

And behind him came an uncle holding onto a packet of food & cup. As I run my eyes over it I find myself wondering if it’s my initial order???

And YES. IT is!!! GOSH~! How can i get out of this?

I told Bf that i've order from another stall. Because i've waited for around an hour... And i relate e same to the uncle too. I called up the latter stall, if i could cancel my order. They've started with my order, & i can't cancelled.

So, the uncle also kinda understanding. Upon knowing it is their fault for keeping me waiting, he went off with my favourite BeeHoon. Bf asked uncle to leave behind that cup of tea. =.=''!

And 3mins later, my food arrived. See, i only waited around 10-15mins for this order.

Sambal Kangkong.

TomYum soup.


I'm still pleased with this dinner, although i didn't get to eat my favorite BeeHoon. I asked why Bf never go home straight, why come down find me lei.... He hasn't sleep yet lor. And he looks kinda tired too. Yawning away.

I Closed shop around 10.30pm. And Bf send me to work at St.James.

I told 4mei about it. She says i'm so bad of saying Bf. I knew that he came down to accompany me, and to send me to work........... :) How can i be sooooo unappreciative??? Ok, i tend to take him for granted. hee. So, i text him something sweet, to show my appreciation..... :)

Work was good. Because I'm selling shots at a constant speed. I ended work at 3.45am. That incredible early for me! I'm so happy. I merely hit minimum target and off i go. Since donkey months ago, i stopped working so hard. Because drinking hard = destroying my health fast. Plus, crowd wasn't as generous as before. i never force to sell, at least i'm so much happier too....... :)

Went to bed at 5.20am...

*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment