Anyway I've no intention to put on make-up to work. Put on my glasses, wear in my usual t-shirts & jeans & I'm off to work @ FEP...
2 friends dropby when I'm at shop. First, is ex-bf's friend, Orleng. He came as though he know this is my shop & he know I'm at shop. =.=''! Chit-chat with him for like 10mins. I think he's the only person that I've always talked to when I'm out with my ex-bf. Next, is Thomas san. But I called him Thomas Sai. Because he loves to say SAI so much. But I don' think he would shit as much as me. HahHAhha. Well, I can really shit man. My digestive system is damn the powerful. My sec.sch mates & Polymates all knew that. Bf says, I can have visited most toilets in Sg. Lol...
Then again, I ordered my favourite Stir-fried BeeHoon.... :) :) Lucky they never reject my order, due to previous incident i thought.
It's very tasty. Don't think I'll ever get sick of eating this. :)

Bf came around 8pm. He settled his dinner at shop too. Ordered Sambal Salted-fish fried rice. Which is very the nice too. From the same stall as my BeeHoon. I'll take pic the next time I have it.
Went Plaza Singapura for Movies.
This time round, Jackie never be usual fighter or hero. Still, it's a Nice show. :) Especially the part when Daniel wu kena beaten. That scene when his hand got chopped off, WOoooo... ER XIN!!!
Home Sweet home...........
*************************************************




No comments:
Post a Comment