Then when i turned on the gas, nothing happened. That's when i knew NO MORE GAS LEFT. I called up Mummy, she says she didn't changed new cylinder. =.=''!!
Ok, i gotta do it myself then. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW!?!?!
Seriously I never tried before lor... I was so scared that I pulled wrongly & BOMB~! What if i died in explosion? hahahhahahaa..!!!!
Private gas is soooo troublesome


My Maggie mee!!
As usual, night working sabai...
We'r always chit-chatting outside sabai before work...
Then I started to cam-whoring...
Been freaking long since we both cam-whoring lor...


I can do it!!! Lols


This guy named Low Fatt.
His routine is 5 vodka orange shots + 6-7 secs of martell + ice-cubes can...!!!
Out of nowhere, Out of sudden...
She CRIES!!!
Ok ok, shok shok ok....
She complains... That i neglected her. Never spend much time with her. Ya, i admit lah. Ever since our shop opens, I've Bf, we seldom go shopping, dine, prawning, clubbing together le... Either one of us tend shop, or we both are working at night.
She asked me before if I want to work with her at Lookers, I says no. It's because I've big tummy le, I can't wear dancing attire. + I really don't wana drink much le.
She asked me before if I want to join Friends to go drinking at thai disco, I says no. It's because I don't wana drink, + I'm tired + I don't wana spend $ on cab fares home.
Actually I really have my reasons... Well, u may think these are excuses? I DON'T THINK SO!
hahahhah.
I think I'm a person who takes good care of friends. How would i neglect her? I know we ain't spending time together as much as before. Ok, time is flexible. I'll make time for my loves one... :)
Back to camera?!
-_____-'''
-_____-'''

Then both of us high already.
Before I left, she is drunk!
And I valet home. Puke & concuss straight after bathing!
*Sabai offer valet. Instead of taking cab at near to $30 buck trip home, I paid only $20 to valet*
Needless to say, HANGOVER came look for me the next day............ :( :(
*************************************************














No comments:
Post a Comment