Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to MeiTing :)

4mei turned 22years old already! But ultimately, she doesn’t behave like one. :D

She woke up damn early in the morning like.. 11am? I'm not too sure, as I'm still in my dreamland. And she went ahead to check out for International Buffets... Sadly, Vienna & Sakura are fully booked. Idiot me doesn't know where else has got nice International buffets, so we just went out & hunt for any good restaurant that we could think of.

Before that, we went to Sin Ming Road. Mummy wants to pray MA-ZU. And I'm so the happy that we’re going there. Because, Sin Ming Rd is where i grew up!!! :) :) I used to stay at Block 22. I've a nanny when I'm like before 5yrs old. Because I moved to Jurong when I attended k1. So, i reckon my age before moving is 5yrs old. Hahahahha. Ok, back to my childhood story................ My nanny stayed at Block 26. This Block is also the casting location for channel 8 drama - "Yi Fang Bang Ting Yi Shui Kang".

I've a very fierce nanny. I remembered once, she fed me with a table spoon full of rice! Just imagine, only RICE!!! And my bowl of food is rice & sunny side-up. HOW can i eat??? So dry lor. At that time, my da-jie was with me. Upon seeing that, We ran out of the house. And all the way to find my grandma. My grandma is a stall-helper at a mixed-vegetable-rice stall. And we had our meal there. Trust me, I really still remember this incident clearly man!

There used to have a playground near Blk 26. But since the whole area has been renovated, the playground is gone as well. Well, I've so much fun growing up there........

My nanny has passed away already. I think it was like 2 or 3years ago. Because she told her friends, which is also my mummy's friends. That she wants see me. But sad to say, I never went to see her. Because by the time I knew it, it was like too late le............. :( Wow, she actually still remember me also lei............................... :)

OK, back to Today's topic...

Inside cab, down to Sin Ming Road~~~

4mei & 3jie...

Very Sunny & Cloudy Saturday.....
5mei with us too.

I spotted a Rooster!
One Black One white
Inside has a stall selling Bak Kut Teh.
It's VERY NICE lor....
Whenver we'r at grandma's place, we would eat it every sunday morning!!
I missed the days.......................
Renovated. Extra room at the kitchen..

Block 22 Sin Ming Rd.

Took bus 130 to AMK.
And we decided to dine at Fish & Co.
So loving can...


Birthday Gal cum Boss. :)

Caught me snapping her playing with the fish

Hungry man is an Angry man


Smoked Salmon Salad.
salmon rather salty :(

Clam Chowder.
exceptionally nice!

Seafood Platter for Two.

New York Fish & Chips.
Sambal Fish.

Prawn~~~

Mummy soooooooo into her FISH can....

Passed!
Grade A for Fish & Co...
We'd a great dinner man.
Off to shopping at AMK hub...
Me and 4mei wanted to go Kbox, but mummy don't want...
Me and mummy wanted to buy cake for 4mei, but she don't want...
Mummy & 4mei says go home play mahjong, but I don't want...
All of us cannot compromise!!! LOls~~~
Alright, And we headed home after shopping...
We Nua together at home then................................................... :) :)
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment