Sunday, June 9, 2013

Insomnia Saturday.

It's been a while. Imma lazy.
I don't like to receive comments that I'm holy, I'm too into my religion. I get upset and disappointed when it happens. But Thank God. Thank God for putting angels by my side to guide me. I've them to look forward to sharing my joys and testimonies from God.
Because God loves me, I've gotten a very good job. Definition of good meaning it is what I asked for. I wanted 9-5 mon-fri office job, I want good money job, I want my working environment to be relax and easy, I want nice colleagues, I want a good boss. N yes! God gave it to me. When He first bring me to this job, I was scared. I'm afraid I couldn't make it. But I told myself, I should not worry. All I need to do is to let go of my worries and simply rest onto Lord and He will take care of everything. Truly, I am receiving His love for me. My working hours 9-6:30 mon-fri. Telesales selling credit cards. To me, it's a brainless sales job. Not stressful as before. Everyone is nice, do own things n no interfere of work with each other at all. Only helping each other. My team leader is indeed a leader, not someone who think he's big boss. Most important part, money? I earn 8k on my first month. My highest ever salary in my last 3years of banker job still less than 4k lor.. My banker days, my sales was just sufficient enough for me to survive through. And Lol I always dun like to say imma banker because i seriously duno about financial markets etc. Well, Where to find such fantastic job? Nehhh God found it for me.
Thankyou Lord Jesus for Your love to me. I love You too! Amen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment