Losing directions. God, please show me the light. Please get me out of this miserable period. I don't want to spend another minute in this situation le. I don't like this feelings. Heavenly Father, help me.
I've no table today. Whole day behind back room doing nothing. Boss practically talked to everyone except me. He hate me now, I knew it! I hate him too!!! He can't wait to pok me lor. I can't wait to throw letter at his fcuking face!!! >.< Lord Jesus, help me. I'm feeling really sian, hopeless, helpless. Showed interest in recruiting network. But no replies at. Totally don't know what to do. Then just now, I thought that I haven't read "One Daily Bread". So before I clicked into e apps, I asked God to guide me.
January 17,2013
Trouble
John 16:33 tells us, "In the world you will have tribulation." Even God's children are not promised a life of ease, of prosperity, nor of good health. Yet we are never alone in our trouble. Isaiah 43:2 reminds us that when we pass through deep water, God is with us. Although we don't always understand God's purposes in trials we experience, we can trust His heart because we know Him.
Our God is a God of abundant love and "neither death nor life. . . nor things present nor things to come [will ever] separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord"(Rom.8:38-39). When trouble comes, His presence is His promises.
Swift cometh His answer, so clear and so sweet; "Yea, I will be with thee, thy troubles to meet; I will not forget thee, nor fail thee, nor grieve; I will not forsake thee, I never will leave." - Flint
Faith is believing that God is present when all we hear us silence.
I knew You were with me. 你听到了。This phrase 就是说给我的。
Yes Father. Hallelujah. I will keep my faith with you. Amen.
xoxo
xoxo
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment