Am alone at KAP now. Just had my breakfast/lunch at this hour. So pathetic :(
Just now went sim for my student card to be processed. Lucky partime student need not tap card to prove attendance. Because my student card need few days to be ready for collection.
I'm down here using iPhone, keeping myself occupied till time ripe. LOL! My LT lesson at 7pm @ sim management house (mh), 41 namly avenue. It's opposite national jc. For this whole month (every mon-thur), my Lt is at mh. Tiring!
Next month onwards, Lt lesson on every mon,thurs,fri...
Studies - stress...
Work - stress...
Family, don't add burden to me please. Had a talk with my da-jie last weekend. I'm the one who initiated the conversation. Because I felt that we are afterall one family. If we don't show support n encouragement,don't care n concern for each other, then we are like "tenants" staying under the same roof.
I soooo felt that I'm a soft-hearted person :D Well, family should help one another. And not turning against each other.
Love - stress...
Haven't go into ballot yet. I can only say we are buying resale hdb flat. Alot of things need to be discussed. What's the 5C to get marry? - car cash career condominium credit card. But I would go for compromise contribution communication concern & cash of course! :)
Writing off now! I'm catching bus to go mh! I'm excited + nervous to go back to LT halls!!!
I want good classmates!
Wish me good luck!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment