I'm damn freaking shagged! Morning took wrong bus! Supposed to be 15mins early, end up I'm 20mins Late for training. :(
This morning, I woke up at 5:45am, The moment I dragged myself outta bed, the very first thoughts that comes to my mind is, "just one day n it's damn tired! How to go on further for these 3 years?!" What's even more scary is, I haven't even officially start working. Just 1 day orientation,night attend lecture,took bus back & reached home already 11:45pm. After I've washed up, it's already near to 1am. See, I haven't even got time to study/revision for my studies. Plus there's one module that I needa form group assignment for 2reports. Plus there's 2tests x 2modules before exams in May.
These 6weeks Work Training = exams on m5,m9,HI. Plus relevant work training like role-play, n other non-exam courses. These needs to study too. Suddenly I felt so tied up!!! 24hrs is totally not enough for me! There's negative thoughts in me. That's to give up studies. But! I'm very reluctant to do so. Not only I wasted the initial semester fees, but I really wanted to get a degree. Well, after I wrote this, I felt slight relieved. Cos I'm like encouraging myself. :) Or worst comes to worst, I shall review my situation after this semester. Am I right? If really can't cope with both, I'll give up studies. :(
I'm giving today's lecture a miss. Was really tired. This week lecturer is talking what's printed on the lecture notes. So, I chose to skip. Plus today gotta bathe Bobby. If I were to go for lecture, I guess I no need to sleep already.
Reaching home soon, shall bring Bobby out to go jogging with me. I need exercise to help to freshen my mind. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment