Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Insomnia...

I've yet to sleep... :( Blogging at 4am in the morning.
This one week plus I've been sleeping at wee hours, isit because of the new arrangement of my bedroom? Bad fengshui? I'd just brought a study-table n arm-chair from ikea last 2weeks...n hence re-arranged my bedroom.

Sigh... I hope I'll be back to normal from tmr onwards. Tonight I'll get myself to bed before 12am. I want my beauty sleep back!!!

Later afternoon I'll meeting 4mei at novena mrt, to orchard. Initially had arranged to meet up with eileen for shopping spree. But because I've to report to SIM at 6pm for orientation briefing session, we've to postpone our shopping date again... :(

I've chose RMIT for my degree course. Unisim replied me saying january intake is full, instead they offered me July intake on the condition that I placed a non-refundable deposit of $500 to them. What a scam, I told myself...

They must have been in this tactic for all intakes, cheating money on register fees when they internally knew their seats are filling up for those who had already reserved by placing the deposits.!

Anyway, Rmit has been more favourable to my choice too. Just that unisim's reply has pushed my button to it.

Back to school in 3weeks time... >.<

I'm finally feeling sleepy...

Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment