He is well-trained to go toilet pee & poo himself. Yup, all by himself. Just that I wish I no need to clear his poo n wash the toilet :( damn smelly lor......
He knows how to act cute! I couldn't describe it out, only dog-owners would know...... Every pictures of him looks the same, but it's also dog-owners & dog-lovers would see how cute they are...... :)
I never know i could take care of dog. It's not easy, really requires commitment. Especially when communication is an obstacles already.
Now that I'm not working, I'm always e last person if I were to go out. And Everytime I gonna be the bad guy to keep him at the kitchen. :( he would make noises in low tone like wooh~~~wooh~~~ and he always makes me go soft-hearted. And sometimes I ended up staying at home just to accompany him.
My love for him grow deeper....... I believe he too, can feel the love, care, concern he had from my family...... :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:
Post a Comment