Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shernie birthday reunion party.

Shernie celebrating her birthday in advance as she's flying off to Bkk on Thursday evening. She invited quite a number of people. Then me n my sisters are in her "secondary classmates category" lol....

I brought her birthday cake although she insisted that she doesn't want it. But my philosophy is, birthday must have birthday cake :)

We gals r e 1st batch of peoples having e steamboat...

Ok, finally can see shernie's dimple!

Huihui & family.

Around 1am, only the "sec.classmate category" went out to changi terminal 3, for chill'out session...... Had fun just chit chat talk cock sing song with them...... Left the place at 4:45am =.="!
Today I ate alot lor...... Beehoon, curry chicken, fingerfood, 2rounds of steamboat, cake, many cups of ribena....... Salad, pasta, latte mocha......OMG!!!!! *faint*

I gonna go gym n burn off all these calories man! :D

Hmmm there'r still Many more pics taken with huiling's camera. I'll steal from fb after she'd uploaded :)

Time now is 6:38am.... I'd just bathed n drying my hair with fan, asap so that I can go to bed!!!

Good nite! :)

**I love iPhone more! Because uploading pic into my blog thru iPhone is super duper easy!!! Just 3 tap and my pic is up! Hassle-free lor!!! Great man!**

No comments:

Post a Comment