Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back for new updates :)

Finally i'm back to my blog. I missed my blog!!! Ihasn't been actively blogging like i used to be... I know that my blog grew mushrooms, fungus, algae, already.......

Why why why?

I'm not working, i should have alot of free time right? But i don't know why i always don't have enough time for each n every day! :D

I had changed my blog song! I fell in love with this song... And i told my sister, i wana have this song for my wedding dinner! LOL. :D

Last week, UniSim called me to go for an interview. Then the interviewer last sentences is "see u next january" Well, does he mean i'm in?! Should be right? i don't think they would be so free to play such a prank. HeeHee. Kinda excited that i'm gonna back to school soon... Yes! I wana work hard & study hard. I wana score well for my exams. I don't wana just pass through the exams with fair grades. Otherwise, it's gonna be a waste of time and money for me. And i knew next year gonna be a tough year for me. Because juggling between work and studies isn't easy task. I'm well-prepared for this battle! C'mon.! *wait till next year, i sure have more complaints!! LOL*

I'm still editing my resume lor. *faint* Send copy to my fren, asked him to QC for me. He says my working experiences is too little. sad lah..... :( BUT, thanks to him, he offered to help me out with my resume, and says he will turn it to be a powerful one! LOL. yeah!

This saturday, gathering with the buddies. *happy* :) Btw, CK is back in town! But still, the gathering isn't full attendances, because nicole wasn't joining us. As she says she has got projects n exams, and only able to meet up in mid-nov. well, shall arrange again.....

I'll be helping nicole on the wedding day, to be one of her sisters. Jinhui asked to help out for Amanda's too. But as i'd promised nicole before, so i can't help the latter. Unless nicole don't need my help then i go over jinhui's side. Like that at least i didn't break my promise right? :) Well, sigh. I wonder when they will be back in good terms again, just like we used to be..................

I saw this sentences in my fren's msn nick.
People don't remember for your good, and they don't forget for your bad.

Well, really true lor.... Human beings are like that. When A are good to B, B don't appreciate. A take it as it's B's duty to do so. Be it as a friend or anyone else, doin a favour to u. And when B never do the same things, A will wonder why it's not done. Or soft complains to others why B is like that. WTF?

Maybe that is... take for granted.....

*this includes myself too* And that's why i always remind myself to be thankful and appreciate other's efforts. Because they actually don't need to do such things. But at times, i may have missed it? Maybe. Be grateful!

Tomorrow i'll be heading to orchard plaza. I've re-sale my brand new balance martell to my friend. Well, to be exact, it belongs to my Bf & his friends. So the money goes to them too. I never even pocket any commission lor. hee. A Big Thanks to Thomas san! :)

Ok, i'm writing off. Meeting Bf for movies. :)
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment