I'm meeting 6mei for dinner at CWP. Expensive fast-food. :D
And make a guess, which Fast-food restaurant is that...
Erm, I think, nowadays, fast-food restaurant all not as cheap already. Even LJS is increasing their price. Only Macdonald & Kfc is cheaper isit? :X
And we decided to settle down in MOS Burger.
Ours @ $17.++
Let's eat!! :)

MOS Burger serves FAT fries.
1 random fact about me : My percentage of liking for fries or (potato) is only 20%

6mei : Fish Burger.

she only eat fish burger from MOS Burger.


Teriyaki Chicken Burger.

whereas I only eat this... we never tried their rice burger before... -________-'''

As usual, tonight I'm working at St.James. Tonight is P.H eve. Before work starts, I pray for many many clubbers, and most importantly, is generous clubbers to buy drinks from ME...!! :X
But, not much clubbers lei... PowerHouse is rather crowded, but I don't go there. I disliked the crowd. Youngsters.
Say Cheese~ :D

Eddie came looked for me. yeah~~~ :) :)
I so boliao can...



Eris, new friend. :)

This pic is taken when I'm kind of high le... But still, I remembered what I'm doing. Am not drunk. :)
*************************************************



No comments:
Post a Comment