Friday, May 1, 2009

Gong-Teck for the Dead.

Sounds so funny of my title. But it's the fact isn't it. Doing Gong-teck for father's side - grandma & grandpa & my father.

My aunties gave us wrong info. Initially they told us the days is on friday & saturday. Then on thursday morning, 6th aunt came my house. She is here to take my dad's stuffs, then tell us it's held on thurday & friday, at my 4th uncle's place - Jurong west st 61..
Wah lau....

Lucky I'm able to swop schedule with Eileen for shop. Then look for replacement for my night-job at sabai. But I can't look for replacement for work at st.james. Because I don't know any of the new gals. No choice...
Work up damn the early at 7.30am. Da-jie borrowed late uncle's van. And 4mei is driving...
We went Jurong west ave 1 market first. my previous hometown. Ta-bao our breakfast. We reached the place at 9.30am. We'r late as the ritual has started at 9am. But of cos, we'r not the last to reach.
Left - The one is white is 6th aunt, Right - the one in black is 5th aunt.

I very the dislike them! They are the TYPICAL AUNTIES. who likes to gossip so much!!! Whichever side has the most biggest watermelon, they'll go to that side. When my dad passed away, they act like they are so good with my dad. What the hell lor! I just gave them 2 cents respect and never talk back to them.
Because I always believe, a person's character + attitude is indirectly a reflection of her/his parents. How a parents taught / upbring their child, will be shown on their child's behaviour. Same as U rear what u sow.
Uncles...
4mei so happy sia....

me & this cousin... He has grown up. But still as lame lor...... or isit i'm different frequency with him?!

Finally, after 4hours of chanting...

My youngest cousin I think. VEry naughty! spoil brat!!!

Bye bye


Rest in peace, Mr Sim.
Do watch over me as u always do ok...
I will miss u like I always do...
Settled everything as fast as possible. We Reached home around 4pm. All of us damn tired / shagged.
Night worked at St.James.
It's them again... :) My good friends... Always asked me to intro gals... typical men...
Melvin is always so hiao~~~

Rowell always called me Happily in love.
My shoutout in FB when i just started to fb...
Work was just fine... :(
I drank quite alot too...
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment