Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dinner + Ktv with Buiehz.

Bf came fetch me...
Taken at carpark.



Dinner at Lerk Thai. It's alot alot better than Thai Express. I seriously condemn Thai Express. Because their food is not nice & yet so expensive!

We ordered quite alot. A dinner set for 4pax, plus few more ala-carte...

Pineapple Rice.
Not so nice, in fact i give it grade C.

Tomyam Soup.
soup not strong & spicy enough. grade C

Somtum. Papaya salad.
nice. grade B+

Prawn Tang Hoon.
Jinhui ordered for himself, it's tasty... grade A

Seafood platter.
as usual, fried food...

Green curry chicken.
i merely ate 3 mouth.. i think it goes nice with plain white rice.

Sambal Kangkong.
i simply love to eat kangkong...grade A.

Deer meat.
grade A. i actually ate the most of it. lols...

Fried fish with don't know what sauce.
Quite nice. grade B. i only ate one mouth as i've no time for this 'cos i'm busy eating deer meat. :D

Spicy Sotong.
Nice. grade A.
Overall view. Our table is too small for us lo...
Headed down to PartyWorld @ Shenton way...


Jamie....

Jamie...
Jinhui, Amanda, Eileen, Michael, Bf and I are today's attendance list. Can really salute mike. He has a golden mouth. Because he totally NEVER sing throughout the 4hrs ktv session!!! POWER. He simply sit down there... He never break his record for ktv session at all. Jinhui even asked how to make mike sing! lols.
I couldn't transfer photos from my camera to laptop. I don't know why it says file cannot be shared. I'm quite a IT idiot. Recently lappy machiam kena virus... I really don't know... argh~~~
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment