Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To Jamie.

I'm 1/4 decade old already...
My Birthday wishes:
I wish myself & my family & my loves one to be healthy, happiness always.
I wish not to go fatter anymore.
I wish my business will blossom.
I wish to get marry soon.

Meet up with bf as early as 12++... He came to fetch me straight after his work, then off to his place to get himself changed n prepare for outing...

He didn't tell me his plan...

On the way to don't know where~~~


Concentrate on his driving...




I'm sooo sleepy...










The road is long ahead~~~




Did u spot anything?




Alamak!!!
It's monkeys!!!


Not allowed to feed them with food...


So he ate e banana himself... lol........

I'm soooo scared lor....
I'm afraid tat they will jump up when i wind down e window to throw e bananas!!!
Alright... adventure experience... Lol..
Went lunch at AMK......

Salad & Egg Salad.


Actually he's e one who chose Egg Salad. i know he don't like it, because he only ate once n never touch it already!
My Chicken Kebah

His Lamb Kebah...


I don't know why he likes to eat with all his fingers!!





All Done....
Then i wanted to go toilet...
To shit...!
But toilet doesn't have toilet roll!!!
So i endure all e way to Tampines!!
Went toilet immediately i reached Tampines...
Lol.....
Shop around...
Look for his friend,Belinda...
Never buy anything...
I don't know what to buy either...
I seldom go shopping in singapore...
I shop from day to night when i'm in bangkok, hongkong, taiwan...
Went to Bugis........
Brought 7 tops...
Actually his motive to shopping is: he wants me to wear skirt!!!
Pengz...
Cos i'm either in shorts or 3/4 cargo pants or dress...
Well, i don't fancy any skirts..... hee....
This idiot, ordered watermelon with celery fruit juice.
Told him not to add celery, he never wana listen...
Then, he drank one mouth n says this is good for health, u must drink.
Wat the hell man....!
Obviously i know he dont like e taste!
Still trying to cover his backside!!!
We'r tired already...
He suggested to go for foot massage at chinatown....



Sleeping beast

Headed Home after foot massage...
We'r both very tired!!!
I slept for only 4hrs...
Whereas bf never sleep, just imagine he woke up at 3+ in the morning... Then accompany me the whole day...
Thank You for giving me a lovely,enjoyable,sweet birthday. U'r tired,but still,u make e sffort to spend e whole day with me. i really feel happy. Love u so much. =)

*eh...don't think he'll read my blog anyway...lol*

Hmmm for me, i felt it's not important of how the birthday celebration is... Be it whether it's romantic celebration anot, i felt it's of who i celebrates with...

Someone may give u e most romantic dinner+gifts+flowers+etc, but end of the day if u don't fancy the person, would u still feel happy?
It's dfferent story if it's someone u likes... Even if he brings u to anywhere that's not costly at all, u still feels great... Because it's the feeling u have...
Hmmm enjoyed myself...
God bless me... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment